Sunday, January 8, 2012

when did your sparkle turn to fire / and your warmth become desire

Sundays:


The boys playing Tap of War. George (right) has magic fingers. You don't even see them move.
(Dave. I will beat you in Tap of War. Just you wait and see.)


Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. I'm pretty sure I won't need to eat for several days. A week at the very least. Their servings are insane.
 Me and my grandfather dressed in black. He was wearing the leather jacket my mom purchased for him more than ten years ago. Don't we look great?


And for those who don't know, I cut my hair. 
Again. 
Only shorter than before. 



And my aunt bought me and my sister a whole bunch of sour tape and worms. I'm going to have a tooth ache, I just know it. 


It's been a good week.


( Gigi Soundtrack )

No comments:

Post a Comment