Thursday, November 18, 2010

build a wall / build a fortress around my heart


What do you give 12 year old girls, when Barbie dolls become so passé, but they just haven't discovered what ever we did at that age? Remind me, what was it again?
Hmm. Transition was fun.
Not.

However, moving on to different things. I struck gold. Like, really.

I don't, for a fact, often give my 12 year old girl cousins Christmas presents cause I usually draw a blank when I try to think of what to give (Especially, since some are generally opposed to pink. And lavander. And anything that says, "I love flowers and hearts, and such." Teehee.).

But this year I made badges.
Yes, you heard me right. Badges. 
And quite frankly if I ever saw these when I was 12, my mom would have had to drag me out screaming of the store if she didn't get them for me. Thankfully, I didn't spend much, considering mostly all the supplies were simply lying around the house. Just sitting there waiting to be useful. 
And now, they are!


Here is one of my favorites:


Warpspeed. Don't you just love the word?
*mutters warpspeed over and over again*

Oh! Guess what Elle taught me to make?

I feel quite proud of myself.

Artist of the day:



Now off I go, running wild, with my dreams, whaleward.





( Oh My God - Ida Maria )

1 comment:

  1. BADGES. YOU FREAKING GENIUS. seriously. this is brilliant beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete