Thursday, February 9, 2012

Up all night.

The other day I was looking for box template when I stumbled upon this magical place. It's called the PaperMuseum and I think it's the best thing I've seen all week. The Paper Museum is a Japanese site featuring free downloadable paper doll houses. Now, fact: I love doll houses. No matter how many layers of black clothing I wear, or the loads of eyeliner I put on, even the amount of jewelry I buy that is sure to be black and covered with massive amounts of chain, I will always love doll houses. Doll houses, paper dolls, you name it. 
I'm a little girl at heart.


Remember growing up stealing sheets of bond paper and drawing your dream houses? This kind of takes 8 year old dreams to a different level. Who doesn't love something paper but, 3D?

It has everything you could possibly want or need!



A cake shop?
Yes, please.
Looks like I'm going to up all night. I've got a house to assemble!




No comments:

Post a Comment