Sunday, February 12, 2012

White nights.


I'd just like you all to know that i'll be fixing up my site for the next few weeks. So as stagnant as the water may seem on the surface, things are defiantly brewing underneath.
Drawings are being drawn, songs are being sung and link are being fixed and made. 
I'll try as much as possible to post as often as I can, but no promises for now. It's all very vague.

However, in the meantime, you really should check out these sweet things.

What just might be the best scarf ever. (I haven't lived very long yet, my darlings so you might disagree.)

Please be mine PrettyPenny?


Last Saturday my friend "the uber awesome Dave" gave me the prettiest vintage owl ring ever. I am wearing it now as I type. I think you would agree it's rad.




Isn't a beauty?


Late last night the Teaspoon's newest cover video came out!



The Teaspoons - White Nights (Cover) from Loishy on Vimeo.



The Teaspoons - White Nights (Cover) from Loishy on Vimeo.


Hanging out by Seed's pool and having the amazeball Lois & Clarissa film us! Whoo.




And wonder of wonders, Pink Teacup was featured in The Upcoming's newest article!
Oh, it's all such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment