Monday, December 12, 2011

it's been a while




December 3 has come and gone. 
I'm starting this Christmas as an 18 year old and to be honest it doesn't feel any different. 
Except, except for the fact that I know I can drive a car without an adult in the passenger's seat.
Not that I can drive. So, just a thought.

I'll  be posting birthday pictures soon. The picture above is me with my three layer PINK caramel cake.
Sweet, i know.

I just opened my email to find a letter telling me to create a wishlist with the things I want to have this Christmas from UNESTABLISH. So, here goes!



I have a serious confession to make: bags make me happy. Mostly cause they carry my life inside them. Fashionably. 
As for guys t-shirts, I do prefer them over girls t-shirts. The fit is much more dependable. And the slouch it creates makes me a fan. It's great to tuck into skirts or for a relaxed day. The multi-dimensional print on the front is quite great. As for dresses? Well, who doesn't love them? 



http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYc57X0j_UwM%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&h=MAQE8wwEUAQHfBAQnUdbCCOlSK4H4zFihY8lbY1HHb8P86w

Miranda July's "A Handy Tip for the Easily Distracted"

I watched this video earlier in the day. Props to Miranda July. See has the solution for a person like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment