Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i'll make you a mixtape that will charm you into bed / it details everything that's runnung round my head



I don't know if you've heard, but last week the scissors went snip, snip again.


I got a lot of positive responses. And I am one extremely happy girl.

Also, I have some general resolves.

1. Exercise

I am saving to buy myself a present. That is I get the present if I actually end up losing all that unwanted flab that seems to think it can take up permanent residence in my body.
Want to know what I plan on purchasing?
A bikini!
*giggles*

I recently found out that it's sale on Volcom bikinis. 
I. Can't. Wait. To. Own. One. Of. Those. Sweet. Suits.
Obviously the exercise is going to actually have to happen otherwise I look like a blimp in it.

Thus, right after all the important things tomorrow I must go get some muscle. 


My daddy got me two very excellent things last week as well.

1. Shoes.

2. A book.

I won't tell you the specifics! I'll save that for a tell all picture tomorrow. 

However, this is a picture of a a little matryoshka doll key chain I made for myself. I feel quite proud indeed. 



I've got to go now. This girl needs some sleep.




( Mixtape - Jamie Cullum )


1 comment:

  1. cutest key chain ever.
    i love your hair.
    i wanna see those shoes.
    <3

    ReplyDelete