Sunday, February 20, 2011

cause I want it all / or nothing at all


I have this theory. You guys, listen up.
I have this theory that if Christian Siriano were to take a good look into this mumbo jumbo mess of a brain that is mine, he would understand how what he has created has sent my world spiraling into multiple directions.

(This is an easy to understand picture of what is in my brain:)



(A more complex version:)




(Basically a 3.2 on a 1 to 10 scale of what consists inside my tool box:)

(Pizza of course being a main factor.)





But that is beside the point. What I'm trying to say is that he has created a must have shoe. Basically it's awesome, black satin, with a very demure peep toe (Some shoes tend to have weird peep toes that expose only your big toe and you end up with ugly looking toes. Or only one toe. Don't ask me how it's possible.)

Are you ready? 
Deep breath.
Here goes...







Oh my word.

Sure, they are 3, 950.00 pesos and I'm probably not going to be able to go thrifting like I planned, and mom thinks they are too high, and I have to find places to wear them to, like in my room, and I don't even know how I'm going to come up with that money, but whatever. I've got hope.
And a class to teach come March.
Hopefully these gorgeous babies will still be there.
Or be on sale! HA.




Dead.

This man will change the world. 
Also, he has awesome hair.

I would marry him. Just so ya'll know. If he ever un-gays himself, I would marry him.
Or even if he doesn't.
I'm sure we can make it work.


The world can never have to much fierce. 
Ever.






( All Or Nothing - O-Town ) 
(Well, that was old school.)





No comments:

Post a Comment