Friday, October 29, 2010

and you're too close to call / I would sell my money for the chance to hear you talk

So, I have to admit I'm incredibly proud of myself this year. I've finally got a head start on my Christmas gifts this year. Hooray! And even thought the master gift list changed more than three times already and I keep piling on more stuff nothing can dampen my pride in this achievement. 
I'm so ahead and excited, as a matter of fact, that I can hardly wait to wrap them. This year I'm giving my friends necklaces (boys are not a problem since majority of my friends are girls)!
Here are a couple of molded, painted, varnished and packaged necklaces.


A cloud for dreams, BAM for excitement, a jewel for preciousness and love just because.

The BAM has got to be one of my all-time favorites.





I can hardly wait to see people's faces when they open up my packages.
*giggles*








(Oh No, I Tried - Right Away Great Captain)

1 comment:

  1. i wish i wish i WISH i was as artistically talented as you. you're so crafty! i wish i could do these sorts of things as christmas gifts...but mine would never turn out like yours. hehe.
    you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete