Sunday, May 29, 2011

just got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real / i need it when i want it


Well, here he is. I'm saving for this babe. Gorgeous isn't he?
Hehe. 
Here's the original.


I'm also partial to their yellow one.


So I know I've been gone a long time, but I promise I'm back and going to try to find as much time to post as possible. Also I'm on a camera drawing spree! Here are a couple of others that I did on PS with a tablet. 


I've also got a couple of black and white ones that I've got to scan. 
Just so you know I don't actually own any of these cameras (not that I wouldn't love to have all), I just look look for them on my ever so trusty Google search. 

Last Thursday my mom took me shopping and I purchased a pair of nude colored pumps that are extremely lovely and classy. I wore them today for the first time. I need ot practice walking around in them much more. You can tell I'm tired cause I starts to strut this funny way and a look of pain crosses over my face. But if you ignore those things, overall,  I'm having a grand time with them. 


So pretttyyy.
And today I bought a slurpee. 


If you haven't already noticed, I have discovedred the ever so amazing pixlr o-matic.
It's great. Give it a try. I swear you'll get addicted. 
(And yes, I am indeed wearing Hello Kitty headphones. They're my little sisters. And they're adorable.)

Anyways, off I go for now.
I'm just gonna leave you all with some Ne-Yo.







( Because of You - Ne-Yo )




1 comment: