Tuesday, December 21, 2010

do you know what it’s like to wonder / do you know what it’s like to be alone in love


The mall and I have a love / hate relationship. It's complicated. I mean, the wonderful finds that it holds are great, but the painful feet and rude people that find it necessary to body bang aren't. I mean, really? Really people? A simple excuse me will suffice. I'll gladly move for you. Aside from these things though I have accomplished my mission and bought my dad a present. Two actually. I feel like dancing and shouting "Alleluah!" from the rooftops.

Whilst in the mall today I've realized I have yet to do my much delayed Christmas wish list. 
Big breath. Here I go:

Grey Keds


I dream a little dream of grey Keds underneath the Christmas tree. Also, my other sneakers really do need to retire.


Shrinky Dinks


Oh, the things I can do with these!
*five second dance party*

Manic Panic Semi Permanent Hair Dye

I'm particularly partial to these three shades.
1. Deadly Nightshade
2. Turquoise
3. Enchanted Forest



Harry Potter


Now, I would absolutely love the boxed set that comes in the trunk, but considering it's a little bit pricey, I'll settle for just Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I must have it on my cupboard ready to be read at any Harry deprived moment.


 Time Turner


Hey, a girl can dream right? Even if that dream costs $45 dollars.


Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
A retelling of 'Cinderella'


Any book by her would please me quite a lot, but I'm gunning for this. 


Accessorize Gift Card


I can't help but be drawn to all the things in here. And I would love to own one or two of the pretty trinkets.


City and Colour Album

Either one would be great. Though of course his most recent one isn't out yet and that's the one I'd really like the very best. Oh, Dallas Green you can sing me to sleep any day.




Photos of happy times.




( Keep On Hoping - Jason Mraz feat. Raul Midon )


No comments:

Post a Comment