Monday, September 27, 2010

sometimes I wish for falling, wish for the release / wish for falling through the air to give me some relief

I rained today and the sweet scent of petrichor filled th air. I stood by the window in my hideous house clothes and almost didn't care for awhile what others would think. But really those short were simply terrifying. I think they need a burning ceremony. They survived much too long. A retirement seems to be in order.

Also, I found a simply fantastic song today from an amazing youtube-er (?). 
Her name is Bella Hemming and the song is called (She might love you if you learn to) Play Guitar.


Typewriter and pretty words?
Here you go...


Visit the site it's fantastic.

And I made hug vouchers this week. 

If only I had people to give them to.


I dreamt today. I haven't dreamt in the longest time.
Only it was kind of sad.
Cause he was perfection.
His leather jack and piggyback rides were all I wanted.
And then I woke up.
Oh, well. Maybe next time. No time like the present for dreaming.




(Falling - Florence + the Machine)

1 comment: